January 6, 2010

Time to fill in some gaps

Home.....
Its the nicest feeling, your own bathroom and bed.Unpacking the suitcase...passing out the gifts you've gathered. Iknow its been ages since we blogged but having our little computer out of action really put a spanner in the works.
I've made funny little notes ,though, of all the bits and bobs we wanted to share with you and over the next few days i'll catch you up on it all.
We arrived home on the red eye from singapore and while Russ was able to sleep on the plane; i got none. After smooching jake and alex we hit the mattress for 3-4 hours siesta only to be woken after two when Ben and Josie arrived, excited to see us. (They used a police siren and megaphone to wake us and apparently gee you were hard to wake up!!!) I had 3 hours later in the afternoon and then We stayed awake until 8.30pm ish finally sleeping for another 11 hours.
We felt so good on the Sunday, back to normal, but our Roast dinner with the family and enjoying a few wines landed me with head spins, diarrhoea and vomiting and a huge migraine that kept me awake all night. So i am STILL recovering...makes me cranky as Russ hasn't missed a beat and i have a snooze button permanently set to "off"!
He keeps telling me (touching his forehead) that "he has a good idea!" Good try buddy...you'll have to ask him about that joke as its much better in real life...and no, thats not going to help my insomnia!
I also want to share some of the escapades of our boys while we were away. They have had a hilarious time and i think you'd enjoy a little glimpse into their world. Its such a crack up!
So bear with me. More blogging to come and some photos as i sort through the thousands of pics we took. I'll pick up from Milan and Esther our beautiful spanish taxi driver. Till next time
Linda Boombah X

No comments: